Well, I can safely say this has been one of the most dull, boring, busy, disappointing weeks I've had in a long time. If it hasn't been work, it's been something else. But luckily it's nearly the weekend.
Now I have that vent over, I'm going to go back to reading Northern Lights. Is probably childish but I'm enjoying it, so who cares :D
Hope I get to see someone soon, feels like I hardly have this week. ah well, busy busy busy!
I also wish I did family things sometimes, I might be 23 but I feel like I've missed out on so much and even now, it feels like it's just me, Mum and Dad rather than a family. It sometimes feels like I'm part of other families but it's just strange and I always feel like I'm an outsider or intruding.
Guess I'm just one of those people who has issues (because there aren't many of those around!).